Monday, September 21, 2009

Another Reminder about Candidates Night

Candidates Night for the upcoming election will be on September 28th at the Franklin Opera House in Franklin. Doors will open at 6:30 PM, the event starts at 7 PM.

The Candidates Are:

Mayor: Ken Merrifield, Clayton Gassett
City Council Ward I -- Rosemary F. Mellon, Robert J. Morin Jr., Marty G. Russo, and Bob Sharon
City Council Ward II -- Glen Feener and Brian Boynton
City Council Ward III -- Scott R. Clarenbach and Jeffrey Whitney
School Board Ward I -- Betty Tobey (1 year), Kathleen Russo (2 year), and Karen Grzelak (3 year)
School Board Ward II -- (3 year) Ryan Fairchild and Desiree McLaughlin
School Board Ward III -- (3 year) Logan Barbosa

Unfortunately I'm not able to go because I have a class that night. If someone would like to cover the event and be a guest blogger on this site, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment