Sunday, July 19, 2009

Waiting for Video And Some Other Thoughts

I am waiting for video of Mayor Ken Merrifield's appearance on 2 Joes Live out of Manchester. Once that is up, I will be posting about it.

In the meantime, this site has now been mentioned by the generous guys at Granite Grok (whose show Meet The New Press I've been on twice, and headed for a third time at the next Blogapalooza once that's scheduled). They mention this blog as another group starting up. That wasn't the original intention, but it could work that way if we have enough people interested in the city to do so. And we are also on the blogroll of the NH Tea Party Coalition. Thanks, guys!

Here is my appearance last week on Meet The New Press where we talked about the Franklin city councilor's decision to override the mayor's veto: Part 1 and Part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment