Editor, The Citizen: My name is Bob Sharon and I am a Franklin Ward I city councilor.
I would like to set the record straight concerning the tax cap vote. On the night the proposed budget was set, June 24, 2009, I abstained on voting because there was another proposal made that wasn't presented for discussion, therefore, I didn't have all the facts.
At the July 6, 2009 public hearing and council meeting, I was in the ICU at Concord Hospital and so I didn't vote at all.
If any of my constituents would like to contact me on this matter, please call me at 393-5228 anytime.
Bob Sharon
Franklin
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Letter from Ward 1 Councilor Bob Sharon in The Citizen
Ward 1 councilor Bob Sharon was not present during the final vote on the budget a few weeks ago, so that's why he's not included on the list. Here's his letter in The Citizen explaining his situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment